• All essays must be written in English.
• Co-creation is allowed.
• The format specified below must be strictly observed.
1. File Type – All submitted files must be in .doc or .docx format with the file name “Participant Name-Event Name”.
2. Body of text – Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5, justified.
3. Footnotes – ILI Rules of Footnotes, Times New Roman, size 10, leading 1, left aligned.
4. Endnotes should not be used.
• The essay word limit (excluding footnotes) is a minimum of 3000 words and a maximum of 5000 words.
• All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
• The body of the manuscript must not contain any personal data of the author, in order to allow anonymous filtering.
• Submitted work must be original and unpublished and must not be concurrently reviewed for publication elsewhere.
• The plagiarism limit must be less than 10%. The organizing committee reserves the right to use any plagiarism checker to verify submissions.
• Applications should be submitted through this entry and submission form only.
• The organizing committee reserves the right to publish or not to publish the essays. In the event of publication, the author (s) of the published essay (s) would be notified by the organizing committee.
• Applications would be assessed on the basis of the following parameters: originality, relevance to the topic, consistency and content.